We have established working relationships with many project managers and contractors working in the Defence sector. We add real value to our projects through:
- An extensive track record delivering a variety of consultancy services for Defence, government and Industry across Australia;
- A team of highly experienced personnel providing consultancy services for projects throughout Australia often in remote locations;
- The ability to call on specialist global expertise;
- Design and documentation in 3D utilising the Revit platform which facilitates collaboration among all consultants on a project;
- Internal management systems that ensure project outcomes meet the client's expectations in a collaborative environment; and
- A commitment to a high standard of environmental awareness and social responsibility in the operations and in the projects undertaken for clients.
We have a strong track record in working together with the Australian Defence force. Some of our experience includes:
Gallipoli Army Barracks, Enoggera
WSP Opus provided the structural, civil and hydraulic engineering consultancy to the multimillion dollar refurbishment adn new building works at the TUAV Facilities, at Gallipoli Army Barracks in Enoggera. This project involved the design and construction of new buildings, refurbishment works and extensions to new buildings. The scope of works included the headquarters, administration building, working accommodation facilities, Q-Stores, vehicle workshops and new aerial vehicle workshops for the tactical unmanned aerial vehicle surveillance aircraft.
HMAS Albatross Naval Air Base, Nowra
Avionics Workshop Extension
Single-storey building extension to existing building, involving suspended ground floor slab and roof structure with accessible ceiling for services.